PRESCHOOL PROGRAM INFO
- Classes are Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Classes are structured for children age 2 years to 5 years
- Devotional is held each morning at 9:30.
- All children bring their own lunch.
- Our day consists of creative class time, indoor/ outdoor play, story time and naps for children 3 and under.
- The school year follows closely with Robinson ISD calendar.
- $110.00 per month or $210.00 per month for two children
- Tuition is due by the first school day of each month and a $10.00 late fee assessed after the due date
- A late pick up fee of $5.00 is charged each time a child is picked up after 2:15pm
- A registration fee of $30.00 is required to hold a place for each child and to cover administrative costs. The following forms must be completed before a child may attend:
1. Enrollment Form
2. Consent and Release Form
3. Current Immunization Records
Supply Fees are collected twice per school year and total $50.00. These fees are due in two $25.00 payments, August and in January. These funds are allocated for snacks, parties and classroom supplies.
Parents receive a monthly calendar with our Bible stories, life focus, curriculum and special programs.
Please contact Leslie Redding, Director for more information or to check for space availability. In the event a class if full, your child will be placed on a waiting list.
Director Leslie Redding